This is for my Williams Sonoma customers! Thanks for coming out today and learning how to eat healthy plant based foods in 2018. Here is the recipe for that delicious salad. It will make be great with the Three Bean Vegan Burger with Triple Berry Srirachi Sauce . Enjoy!
Photo coming soon!
* Kosher salt
* 1 pound Jovial brown rice penne pasta
* 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
* 2 to 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
* Freshly ground pepper
* 2/3 to 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 1/3 cup chopped kale
* 1/3 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
* 1/4 cup fresh basil, julienned
* 1/4 cup diced red onion
* 2 large pickled pepperoncini peppers, diced
* 3 tablespoons halved black olives
* 2 teaspoons chopped dried oregano
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente; drain, then rinse with cold water to cool.
Meanwhile, make the vinaigrette: Whisk the vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in enough of the oil to make a smooth dressing; season with salt and pepper.
Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, basil, onion, pepperoncini, olives and oregano in a bowl. Add the cooked pasta, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Add the vinaigrette and toss. Chill until ready to serve.