This blog is short and sweet.
Here are a few ideas you can try to help your honey feel special this week. I found some of these on: She Knows.com Valentine’s Day Ideas , for more ideas check out her blog. I listed some I have did with my husband over the past 25 years.
- Photo book of our dating relationship.
- Breakfast in bed with old loves letters, that we read after breakfast.
- Recreated the first meal I made him.
- Outdoor picnic in the park.
- Romantic coupon book, with his favorite things inside. 😘
- Theatre 🎭 🤫
- A day of being “right”.
- Leave a little note in his/her briefcase or laptop bag so they will find it when they get to work.
- Plan a surprise outing! Start with dinner at your partner’s favorite restaurant, then reveal tickets to a show or sports game.
- Stop by your sweetie’s office around lunchtime with his/her favorite noontime snack.
- Take a drive together — car trips provide some of the best time for talking one-on-one.
- Do chores or errands without being asked and without complaining.
- Leave a note on the bathroom mirror so he/she will see it first thing in the morning.
- Recreate your first date — then recall all the feelings you had for each other that very first night.
- Dedicate a day to the one you love — plan a day filled with his/her favorite things.
- Volunteer together. Work side-by-side at your local animal shelter, nursing home or as you gather donations for your local food bank.
- Try an activity that he/she loves that you don’t usually do together.
- Iron his/her clothes and leave sweet, simple notes in the pockets.
- Watch the sun set or rise together from your backyard or nearby park
- Kidnap them. Blindfold them and take to a secluded location, where you create one of your favorite evenings together.
No matter what you do, have fun and know that it’s about you guys enjoying one another.