Link to segment
• ½ cup rolled or quick oats
• 1/4 cup unsweetened non dairy milk
• ½ ripe banana or 1/4 cup apple sauce
• 1 egg
• 1 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup
• 1 Tablespoon peanut butter or seed butter
• ¼ teaspoon baking powder
• Pinch of cinnamon
• Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat oven: Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend: Add all ingredients except for the blueberries into a blender and blend until fully combined.
3. Bake: Pour batter into greased baking dish or ramekin that would whole about 8 of batter. Top with blueberries and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.