When your vegan green goddess dressing and basil and mint pesto decides to be besties. Okayyyyy…. I see you 👀.
GREEN goddess BASIL and MINT DRESTO!
- 1 bunch fresh basil, leaves removed from stem
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, leaves removed from stem
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint, leaves removed from stem
- 1 medium avocado, cut in half, peeled and pitted
- Juice from 1 medium lemon
- 1 cup Pure Chilean extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon organic honey OR MORE IF YOU LIKE IT SWEET, Honey Child. 😘
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or more, if needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
Add everything to a high-powered blender and blend. Remove from blender and pour into a mason jar and add lid, place in the fridge. You can use it for pastas, salads, on top of toast or as a dip.