My Little Monsters
My Little Monsters. Halloween is coming up soon, so Gigi is in the kitchen playing around with some ghoulish halloween treats for the grandkids! Okay it has to be a bit healthy, but not too healthy where they look at them like U am making them eat spinach! They actually loved these little monsters.
- 3 apples, cut vertically in half
- 6 tbsp. nutella
- 2 strawberries, sliced , you will need 6 slices for the tongue
- 6 or 8 cashews, broken into pieces, that look like cracked teeth
- 12 mini marshmallows for eyes
- 12 milk chocolate chips for eyes
- Take each apple half and gently carve out the mouth with a small knife.
- Stuff the inside with a tbsp. nutella
- Carefully place the broken pieces of cashew into the gum of the apple and then decorate with a strawberry slice, this will be the tongue.
- Use more nutella as glue, to add on the eyes. Put a bit of nutella on the apples, where the eyes will go, place marshmallows on, then a little more nutella on top on the marshmallows, place the chocolate chip in each marshmallow. Enjoy!